cds apply online
cds apply online:- UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 – Candidates who want to apply for UPSC CDS 2018 examination fill the application form. It should be filled and submitted by the eligible candidates. All the interested candidates are go to UPSC official website at http://upsc.gov.in. for UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 . The online registration forms are available and started from November 8, 2017. Application form for UPSC CDS (2) 2018 will be available in the month of August 2018.
UPSC CDS apply online Application Form 2018
Candidates require to fill the complete form part I and part II available on the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in. Before filling up the application form, candidates to read instructions given at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 important Dates are.
|Date of notification for UPS CDS Exam||08 Nov 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of Applications||04 Dec 2017|
|Date of Examination||04 Feb 2018|
Application Fee for CDS 2018
Female candidates and ST/SC candidates not required to pay any fee for the examination. Rest of the candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as application fee. Application money can deposited in any of the SBI branch or by challan, net banking or debit/ credit card.
Steps to apply online cds form
- Click on apply online link mentioned in the webpage of the website
- Click for part I registration
- This will take you to the page containing instruction regarding application form, read the instructions carefully.
- Click yes and fill up the application form.
- Candidates require to fill the details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, educational qualifications, address, contact numbers, email ID etc. in the provided space.
- Enter all the details and pay the prescribed fee as mentioned above.
- Select centers for examination as per your choice
- Upload photograph and signature with required dimensions
- Agree to declaration and Submit the form by clicking on submit button.